The Velcro Side
July 3rd, 2020
39 mins 1 sec
About this Episode
Opportunity: a fashion revolution that sticks.
Are you concerned about your presentation? Hate that bulging wallet? Feeling like there's nothing particularly talismanic about the body you're working with?
There's no longer any need to feel left out or fretful, because You Look Nice Today has you covered.
(Be sure to check out the YouTube video via this episode's show notes. It's way better that way.)
- AA 12 Step Recovery Medallions | Sobriety Chips and Coins — When taking such a journey through the 12 step recovery program and then moving forward with life, carrying a momento of the process and a dedication to continued success can often give one great strength.
- Indian Lore Merit Badge and Worksheet — Sing two songs in an Indian language. Explain their meanings.
- MAUDE - Maude Findlay (Bea Arthur) "Walter’s Heart Attack" Silk Gown with Mesh Overlay | The Golden Closet — This floor-length gown was worn by “Maude Findlay” as portrayed by Bea Arthur in the hit television series Maude. The two-piece ensemble consists of a nude silk floor-length sleeveless gown with back zip closure and matching sleeveless vest with blue polka dot mesh overlay.
- The Velcro Side - YouTube
- You Look Nice Today - YouTube — Please consider subscribing to the YLNT YouTube channel.