Opportunity: medical appliances that go ham.
In these challenging, sexy times, your industry is probably suffering a grave synergy crisis. Maybe it's time to accept that there's no box to think outside of.
So, drop a coin in the bed, and strap this apparatus on your hog. It's for "health," okay?
We’re not here to judge.
(Be sure to check out the YouTube video via this episode's show notes. It's way better that way.)
- Lincoln Bedroom - YouTube
- You Look Nice Today - YouTube — Please consider subscribing to the YLNT YouTube channel.
- Charles Grodin on Tonight Show, Late Night, September 1989 -Best Show - YouTube — Charles Grodin was on a book tour in September 1989, promoting his new release, "It Would Be So Nice If You Weren't Here."
- Beddr — Want to get diagnosed for apnea comfortably, in a snap?
- Heart disease prevention: Does oral health matter? - Mayo Clinic — Tooth loss patterns are connected to coronary artery disease.
- A Retro Traveling Standard: The Vibrating Bed — In the book Slaughterhouse Five protagonist Billy Pilgrim uses a vibrating bed to fall asleep.
- Harrison Bergeron — A buzzer sounded in George's head. His thoughts fled in panic, like bandits from a burglar alarm.