Opportunity: sometimes, inspiration can be a breath of fresh steam.
Just because we can't be "near" each other doesn't mean we can't enjoy an intimate environment. Whether that's a museum on the Mall, or an antiqued vivarium in the woods, or even just a very large hat that you share with good friends. But, let's also address a uniquely male pain that is neither here nor there.
Time to dump out that box, slap on some rusty gears, and steady your gimbal load. This week, You Look Nice Today will spit on your comb and drop a half-penny into a strangely erotic new entertainment apparatus.
Mr. Twain will see you now.
(Be sure to check out the YouTube video via this episode's show notes. It's way better that way.)
- Terrestrial Bathysphere - YouTube
- You Look Nice Today - YouTube — Please consider subscribing to the YLNT YouTube channel.
- Dani Donovan 👩🏻🎨 ADHD Comics on Twitter: "How to wear a face mask without fogging up your glasses 😷👓 #COVID https://t.co/jIqVCEcJbK" / Twitter — How to wear a face mask without fogging up your glasses 😷👓 #COVID
- Toothpick maker releases button-pressing sticks amid virus fears — 'The product, which features the tagline "come, press to your heart's content," comes with an additional container to hold the disposable sticks after use.'
- The Karate Kid Daniel Larusso's Tenugui Headband replica movie prop — This is a replica of the Tenugui headband that is given to Daniel Larusso, (RALPH MACCHIO) by his friend and mentor Mr. Miyagi, (NORIYUKI ''PAT'' MORITA).
- The Lightness of Being a Couch Potato May Work to Keep Us Fat - The New York Times — There are many theories about why extra pounds are so intractable, and the full mechanisms are still mysterious.